Tuesday, December 17, 2013

All The Whos in Whoville Don't Know What They're Missing

I get zero points for creativity today. Am I bovvered? Nah. I just took my last final!!

I'm celebrating with my new favorite holiday drink. I still love eggnog, but sometimes it's nice to have a less-creamy alternative. And this drink uses Midori! Midori is fabulously green and tastes like melons.

The less you water it down, the more dramatic the green.

The Grinch
Mix 4 parts Midori with one part lemon juice. You can sweeten it with a tsp of simple syrup. 
I put my own twist on it by adding Cranberry Sprite and a maraschino cherry. The cranberry flavor is really subtle, and the Sprite is completely clear, so it won't overwhelm the color of the Midori, even if it does tone it down a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment